Jeffrey O. Capes, DMD, MD
Meet Dr. Capes
Dr. Jeff Capes is a native of Georgia, growing up in Covington where his father practiced dentistry for over 20 years. Dr. Capes attended the University of Georgia en route to the Medical College of Georgia, where he received his Doctorate in Dentistry. In Cleveland, Ohio at Case Western Reserve University he completed his specialty training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
To better serve his patients, Dr. Capes accomplished a very unique process. He went back to Medical school at Case Western Reserve and completed a Doctorate in Medicine, a rare distinction. To further his ability to serve patients he then completed a one year residency in General Surgery. Dr. Capes now holds Doctorate degrees in Dentistry and Medicine and is licensed in Georgia to practice both dentistry and medicine. The extensive training that Dr. Capes has received allows him to provide you with the most comprehensive care available.
Call Dr. Capes‘s office today at ☎ St. Simons Island Office Phone Number (912) 634-6600 to make an appointment.
Dr. Capes and his staff dedicate themselves to providing you with care second to none.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology
- Member of the American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association Member
- American Medical Association Member
- Georgia Dental Society
- American Academy of Oral Implantology
- American Academy of Osseointegration
- Member of the local dental societies where he is frequently a guest speaker.